1. Through www.shoppersdrugmart.ca, Shoppers Optimum Members™ can transfer points from their personal valid Shoppers Optimum Card™ to another valid Shoppers Optimum Card ™ .
2. As a member, you can transfer your entire current points balance, or a portion of your current points. You may transfer points as often as you like.
3. You are eligible to access the points transfer program by correctly entering your personal valid card number and by providing your Shoppers Optimum password recorded in your member profile.
4. Points will be transferred to the card number entered as the recipient of the points. It is the responsibility of the issuer to correctly enter the valid Shoppers Optimum Card number of the points recipient.
5. Once transferred, the points are added to the recipient’s current points balance, and will appear on the recipient’s Shoppers Drug Mart cash register receipt as “web transaction”. The points subtracted from the issuers balance will appear on the issuer’s Shoppers Drug Mart cash register receipt as “web transaction”. Points can not be returned to the issuer once they have been transferred.
6. Shoppers Drug Mart Inc. shall not be liable for any damages and/or injuries whatsoever arising out of or as a result of the use of this website, the use of the points transfer program, or any act or omission whether or not such injuries or damages might be foreseeable and whether or not Shoppers Drug Mart Inc. has been negligent.
7. By clicking "submit" using the points transfer program, you are agreeing to the terms of the points transfer program found here.
8. Shoppers Drug Mart reserves the right to discontinue online points transferring program at any time.
Shoppers Drug Mart, Shoppers Optimum Program, Shoppers Optimum Card, and Shoppers Optimum Member are trademarks of 911979 Alberta Limited.